Still waiting to meet the Prince or Princess of your dreams? While the Duke of Cambridge is off the list, there are plenty of other royals who have yet to tie the knot. Could it be you?
14. Her Imperial Highness Princess Noor of Iran
The eldest granddaughter of the former Shah of Iran and his third wife, Empress Farah, Princess Noor lives mostly in Washington DC.
13. Her Royal Highness Princess Siriwanwaree Nareerat of Thailand Princess Siriwanwaree is an accomplished fashion designer and has presented her own line of clothing in Paris. Her Royal Highness is also a talented badminton player, having represented Thailand at the South East Asian Games in 2005.
12. His Royal Highness The Crown Prince Hussein bin Abdullah of Jordan
Following in the footsteps of his father and grandfather, the Crown Prince has an interested in motorcycles and fast cars. His Royal Highness is currently studying at the prestigious Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Affairs in Washington, DC.
11. Her Imperial Highness Princess Tsuguko of Takamado (Japan)
Her Imperial Highness studied sociology and psychology at the University of Edinburgh. Little else is known about the Princess due to the restrictive access granted to the media by the Imperial House.
10. Her Royal Highness Princess Theodora of Greece & Denmark This Princess-turned-actress made her TV debut in the American soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful in 2011. The youngest daughter of the King and Queen of the Hellenes, her Royal Highness is 350th in line to the British throne.
9. His Serene Highness Prince Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein Made famous by his relationship with Victoria Secret Model Adriana Lima, Prince Wenzeslaus (or Vince the Prince, as known in the media) is a member of Europe’s wealthiest Royal Family. His Serene Highness is a nephew of the sovereign Prince of Liechtenstein, Prince Hans Adam II.
8. His Royal Highess Prince Philippos of Greece & Denmark A graduate of Georgetown University, Prince Philippos enjoys history, swimming and is a supporter of Arsenal Football Club.
7. His Imperial & Royal Highness Prince Amadeo of Belgium, Archduke of Austra-Este This nephew of King Phillipe of the Belgians is not only sixth in line to the belgian throne, but the heir to the headship of the House of Austra-Este as well.
6. His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Thurn ad Taxis Once known as the youngest billionaire in the world, his Royal Highness is worth an estimated $2 billion US.
5. Ms. Charlotte Casiraghi (Monaco) The impossibly beautiful Charlotte Casiraghi is the daughter of the Princess of Hanover and a niece to Prince Albert II of Monaco. While not technically a Princess, her royal lineage dates back to 1100 and includes such infamous characters as Yolande de Polignac, the notoriously glamorous confidante of Queen Marie Antoinette of France. Besides, as the current Prince and Princess of Monaco remain childless, it’s not unlikely that her brother could end up ruling the small principality.
4. His Royal Highness Prince Carl Phillip of Sweden The last single child of the King and Queen of Sweden, the Prince is known around the world for his dashing looks and love of fast cars and beautiful women. He is currently dating Sofia Hellqvist, a former glamour model.
3. Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie of York The first of the British Royals on the list, Princess Eugenie is the daughter of the Duke of York and his ex-wife Sarah, Duchess of York.
2. Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice of York Her Royal Highness was rocketed to world wide stardom by the flamboyant hat she wore at the wedding of her cousin Prince William of Wales to Catherine Middleton. Princess Beatrice has maintained a mostly private life while doing the occasional royal engagement. The Princess has expressed an interest in charitable work, fashion and acting.
1. His Royal Highness Prince Harry of Wales Easily the most famous on the list, His Royal Highness is widely regarded not only as the most eligible royal, but as the most eligible bachelor in the world.