Through commenting on the Royal Central website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
In this text, our organisation may alternately be referred to as ‘Royal Central’ or ‘our website’ – the commenter is referred to as ‘the commenter’.
- At all times, Royal Central reserves the right to moderate, remove and edit any comments made on our website for any reason.
- Royal Central will remove comments which contain:
- Abusive language,
- Personal attacks on any person,
- Anti-Monarchist or republican sentiments,
- Attacks on Royal Central as an organisation,
- Advertisements or promotions for any external web page.
- Royal Central permits free discussion of topics raised in an article, providing this is done in a way which doesn’t amount to libel or any other form of personal attack on any person.
- Royal Central reserves the right to ban IP addresses and specific commenter’s accounts from commenting on our website.