Royal Central encourages contributions from around the world on topics to do with the Royal Family. We also have our own team of writers and editors who, through agreeing to write for us also agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Throughout, the organisation ‘Royal Central’ may be referred to as ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘the website’, the creator of content will be referred to as a ‘writer’ and the editors and writers that write for Royal Central will be collectively referred to as ‘the team’.
- All contributions submitted to the Royal Central website, unless specified otherwise, remain sole property of Royal Central once submitted providing the content is original and there is no undeclared infringement of copyright.
- If a writer leaves the Royal Central team, we reserve the right to retain their contributions to the website (see term number 1), providing that we remove their name from contributions if requested.
- We reserve the right to dismiss writers from the team for any reason including, but not limited to:
- Infringement of someone’s copyright in an article,
- Writing defamatory comments about Royal Central or its writers,
- Attempting to plagiarise Royal Central’s content for their own or another website,
- Expressing republican views or sentiments on the website or on another public forum or webpage (this includes Twitter),
- Breaking an embargo for a press release (including through Twitter or another public forum).
- Writers will not discuss the internal affairs of Royal Central on any public forum without prior consent of the website’s editor in chief.
- Writers will not use Royal Central to promote any organisation, product or group in a way which is likely to amount to product placement in an article – this only applies if there has been an arrangement between a writer and an organisation to mention a product, service or company in an article without the permission or knowledge of Royal Central’s editor in chief.